- User must be logged in.
- A KPI must already exist.
- Open https://app.serviceclarity.com/kpis.html
- Select the KPI that you want to make changes to.
- Select the Edit button in the top right hand corner of the View KPI Definition panel.
What Will Happen Next
A window will pop up allowing you to edit the existing KPI. The fields that can be edited include:
- KPI Ref - A unique short code for the KPI used for identifying KPIs. eg. SD_01 is one possible pattern for tracking Service Desk performance.
- KPI Name - The KPI Name is a short, descriptive unique label for identifying a KPI.
- Tags - This is the principal grouping mechanism for linking similar or related KPIs. Tags are used in external report views to group related KPIs. eg. monthly cost
- KPI Description - Allows you to give a more detailed description of the KPI. Optional, but recommended.
- Units - Provide a short, descriptive term for what the KPI represents. eg. minutes, dollars or tickets.