- User must be logged in.
- Select New KPI located within the Key Performance Indicators menu.
- A window will pop up allowing you to define the new KPI. Enter values into following fields:
- KPI Reference - A unique short code for the KPI used for identifying KPIs. eg. SD_01 is one possible pattern for tracking Service Desk performance.
- KPI Name - The KPI Name is a short, descriptive unique label for identifying a KPI.
- Tags - This is the principal grouping mechanism for linking similar or related KPIs. Tags are used in external report views to group related KPIs. eg. monthly cost
- KPI Description - Allows you to give a more detailed description of the KPI. Optional, but recommended.
- Units - Provide a short, descriptive term for what the KPI represents. eg. minutes, dollars or tickets.
3. Click the Save button.
What will happen next
Create New KPI window will close and will be redirected to view the newly created KPI.